Question:
Can I slow cook pork loins in a Crock Pot without the meat getting chewy?
blackhawk98011
2006-01-11 20:13:50 UTC
Is there a certain amount of liquid? Any tips. I'm going to cook it overnight, for lunch, ya know:)

Thank you so very much!!!!
Two answers:
samanny
2006-01-11 20:32:06 UTC
Water amount depends on how moist you want it to be, if you want it to be super tender use more water cover the meat with water.
Yellow
2006-01-11 20:17:48 UTC
The longer you slow cook meat in a crock pot the more tender it gets. So the pork loins should not be chewy if you slow cook them for 5+ hours.