Question:
what is a great recipe for pork chops?
justsittingaround
2006-01-10 14:49:06 UTC
what is a great recipe for pork chops?
Three answers:
Anne
2006-01-10 14:55:58 UTC
How about:

Title: Pork Chops In San Francisco Sauce - To Die For

Yield: 1 Servings

Ingredients

4 1-inch thick pork chops

1 clove garlic; minced

4 tb sherry or broth

4 tb soy sauce

2 tb brown sugar

2 ts oil

1 ds red pepper sauce

2 tb cold water

2 tb cornstarch

Instructions

This is absolutely the best pork chop recipe I have ever had. I always make

extra sauce 'cause it is so good.

Brown chops. Remove from pan and add garlic. Cook just until soft. Add pork

chops. Make sauce from sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil and red pepper

sauce. Pour over chops. Cover and let simmer for about 30 minutes, until

chops are done. Remove chops from pan. Combine cornstarch and water and add

to sauce. Cook until thickened. Serve with noodle, rice or couscous.
JING
2006-01-11 19:55:20 UTC
Two great pork chop recipes:

One Pot Pork Chop Dinner

Ingredients:

4 pork chops

1 can tomato soup

1/2 can water

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon oregano

6-8 small potatoes

4 or more carrots and small onions

Preparation Steps:

1. Brown chops in skillet.

2. Pour off fat.

3. Add rest of ingredients.

4. Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.

**********

Carolyn's Company Pork Chops

Ingredients:

6 pork chops

1 can chicken noodle soup

1/2 can water

Preparation Steps:

1. Lightly brown pork chops in Dutch Oven liner pan.

2. Cover with chicken noodle soup and water.

3. Bake at 375 degrees F until done (about 45 minutes)
2006-01-11 00:08:03 UTC
place rubbed sage, course sea or kosher salt and fresh cracker pepper into a spice grinder (coffee grinder) grind together and rub onto pork chops hot in a medium hot skillet with a small amount of olive oil and butter until chops are done. Do not cut into meat or puncture it. When meat is done 4 minutes on each side take the meat out of pan and let it rest for 10 minutes very important to let your meat rest before you serve it, or you will have dry tasteless meat. You can melt some blue or gorganzolla cheese over the top for a extra layer of flavor.