Question:
have you ever gone to a restaurant and said your order last time wasn't what you ordered just to get a freebee
2006-01-26 18:21:15 UTC
have you ever gone to a restaurant and said your order last time wasn't what you ordered just to get a freebee
Two answers:
2006-01-26 18:32:07 UTC
Okay, I'm embarrassed but Yes, when I was broke and hungry. I can't believe I'm admitting this! But yeah and it was very wrong of me to do so and I feel very guilty about it. I guess we all get desperate sometimes. Tina
My Big Bear Ron
2006-02-13 22:06:17 UTC
Nope!