Question:
Have you tried steak sandwich...?
yooooha_mastenger
2006-04-02 09:46:41 UTC
Have you tried steak sandwich...?
Eleven answers:
jadryn8888
2006-04-02 11:57:57 UTC
Yes. Is delicious.
jam961
2006-04-02 17:45:46 UTC
If you are looking for the best steak sandwich, you have to take a road-trip to Philadelphia PA. Go to either Pat's or Geno's and order a "Cheese steak Wit" That is simply a steak sandwich, with cheese, and fried onions. "Wit" is just the way they say "With" in the Philly area.
cstinkerbell6969
2006-04-02 18:17:54 UTC
I think we all have! Subway has a pretty good one but you have to go to Philadelphia a to get the worlds most AWESOME philly steak and cheese sandwhich! Its worth the drive! Go get it!!!! Theres also a place called Mr. Hero and wow they have an awesome ribeye sub thats to die for!
2006-04-02 16:52:21 UTC
No ma'am! I don't really like meat all that much. I guess it is okay if it is the only option. But, I totaly hate steak! Gross!
titania
2006-04-02 16:52:19 UTC
no i am a vegiterian dont eat anything that once had a face or a mother and father or that is part of the animal kingdom
Kat
2006-04-02 16:51:22 UTC
The one from Quiznos rocks.
pirates xoxo
2006-04-02 16:47:40 UTC
Definitly. DELICIOUS!
isabow27
2006-04-02 16:47:21 UTC
oh sure! Publix makes a great one in their deli! :)
babe_rth3
2006-04-02 17:32:44 UTC
GINOS in philly
gsi