Question:
Where can I buy rose flavoring?
sellis4051
2006-01-31 19:57:26 UTC
Where can I buy rose flavoring?
Six answers:
c0cooned
2006-02-01 13:53:19 UTC
if your talking about rose water look for it in ethinic markets (middle eastern is one that uses it) it's usually less expensive and use it sparingly!
abhinav
2016-10-18 03:42:14 UTC
Rose Flavoring
windybaby
2006-01-31 19:58:29 UTC
I find that stuff at Fruitful Yield sometimes.

Baker's Catalogue has rose water for flavoring...
Juby
2006-02-01 08:39:08 UTC
I have seen that kind of stuff at ethnic markets and also at upscale gourmet/specialty type grocery stores. Maybe a Whole Foods?
Stacy
2006-01-31 19:58:34 UTC
This is a site online where you can order it from...

http://www.kalustyans.com/catalog.asp?menucategory_id=9&category_id=120&currpage=3
ivoryrose365
2006-02-02 10:41:11 UTC
rose water is at any specilty baking store or cake stores.