Question:
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
alohagrl1495
2006-01-22 19:09:17 UTC
I like Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Chocolate Chip

You can tell I love chocolate.
23 answers:
Roma
2006-01-22 19:39:35 UTC
Haagen Daz Chocolate Chocolate Chip.
?
2006-01-23 21:11:51 UTC
Definately Mint Chocolate Chip
bc1709
2006-01-23 05:12:20 UTC
That's easy, Mint Chocolate Chip!
lenche
2006-01-23 03:18:49 UTC
I have 10 favorite ice cream flavors:

1. Vanilla

2.Chococlate

3.Butter pecan

4. Strawberry

5. Neapolitan

6. Chocolate chip

7. French vanilla

8. Cookies and cream

9. Vanilla fudge ripple

10. Praline pecan
canegirl0700
2006-01-24 19:17:10 UTC
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie...Yummy!
2006-01-24 07:43:57 UTC
Fried Ice cream
candy177
2006-01-23 04:51:58 UTC
I have lots! I love anything caramel, chocolate and certain "special" flavors - you know, the seasonal ones they come out with...and the girl scout ones...omg...yummy!

However, I'd definitely have to say the absolute favorite is Cherry Garcia.
amanda28627
2006-01-23 03:19:30 UTC
It's a toss up...

Chocalate Chip Cookie Dough

Heavenly Hash

YOU DECIDE

they are both great
somerandominternetperson
2006-01-23 03:11:44 UTC
Vanilla
aseel_princess
2006-01-23 08:11:14 UTC
butter pecan and chocolate chip cookie dough. yummm!!
necks
2006-01-23 03:16:28 UTC
Chocolate, i'm also a big lover of it.

So you got big time company!
cyclergrrl
2006-01-25 10:06:04 UTC
Karamel Sutra by none other than Ben & Jerry
Shadow Alchemist
2006-01-23 03:16:02 UTC
i like all chocolate related flavor and other exotic flavors like piƱon, rattle snake, habanero.
whateva
2006-01-24 08:50:54 UTC
chocolate hazelnut
Misty
2006-01-23 08:04:52 UTC
ummm i LOVE icecream!!!! my favs: Chubby Hubby and Chunky Monkey ~ Ben & Jerrys!
2006-01-23 03:11:33 UTC
u kno cold stone creamery? they hav da best...some batter thingy (not cake) and w/ grahm cracker pie crust itz da best! but i love vanilla
delaneydanica
2006-01-23 03:24:17 UTC
I don't like ice cream!
starr_child06
2006-01-23 03:11:06 UTC
tin roof sunday
Stephanie
2006-01-23 03:12:46 UTC
definitely vanilla
Mocosilk
2006-01-23 04:00:30 UTC
butter pecan
babybuttercup2
2006-01-23 03:28:33 UTC
chunky monkey
Help me please!
2006-01-23 03:14:05 UTC
Strawberry but, only if it has real strawberries in it.
me
2006-01-23 04:26:19 UTC
totally agree with alohagrl1495!!!