Question:
Looking for the recipe for Quaker Rice Cakes. I already looked on the Quaker website and it's not there.?
Christian93
2006-03-15 06:49:02 UTC
If you have a recipe on how to make these things, I would appreciate it. These snacks are low in fat, but they still have some preservatives and artificial flavorings. I want to make them without all that extra stuff.
Two answers:
JeffAV
2006-03-15 06:50:14 UTC
http://thefoody.com/mrsbbaking/ricecake.html
?
2016-12-07 06:57:03 UTC
unique recipe yield: 24 granola bars PREP TIME 15 Min cook dinner TIME 35 Min waiting IN 50 Min image by: ALYSSAVEG US METRIC SERVINGS approximately scaling and conversions aspects 2 cups rolled oats 3/4 cup packed brown sugar a million/2 cup wheat germ 3/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon a million cup all-purpose flour 3/4 cup raisins (optionally available) 3/4 teaspoon salt a million/2 cup honey a million egg, overwhelmed a million/2 cup vegetable oil 2 teaspoons vanilla extract instructions Preheat the oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C). Generously grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. In a huge bowl, blend mutually the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt. Make a properly interior the middle, and pour interior the honey, egg, oil and vanilla. blend properly utilising your palms. Pat the aggregate frivolously into the arranged pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes interior the preheated oven, till the bars start to teach golden on the perimeters. Cool for 5 minutes, then decrease into bars mutually as nonetheless heat. do not enable the bars to relax thoroughly earlier reducing, or they are going to be to difficult to decrease. thank you